We focus on people and their daily needs, we seek to humanize technology.
In these 7 years of life, we have built and improved a framework that helps to structure a short- and long-term work loyalty plan, very useful for designing more empathetic, affective and effective services.
At UserEmotion we develop solutions focused on understanding people, for this we specialize in various research areas, which include Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), Affective Computing, Virtual Reality, Physical Computing, User Experience, Service Design, Customer Experience, Human-Robot Interaction (HRI).
We started in 2013 developing a facial recognition system, which was a complement to the User-Emotion Analysis model, the research framework developed by Posmo CX Consulting & Research.
This model allowed the research teams to understand the behavior patterns of their users within an analog and/or digital service.
- In 2014 and 2015 we improved our emotion recognition software to work on iOS and then it was a 100% web system, working on videos.
- In 2016 we began to apply our services in Immersive Virtual Reality, complementing it with EEG and EKG.
- In 2017 we created the EmotioCX system (Link), a complete Customer Experience suite that facilitates analysis of managing the experience that people have with a service.
- In 2018 we created Kano for CX (Link) in conjunction with Posmo CX Consulting & Research (Link) , improving the processes to validate the usefulness of functions and it was also the year in which we took User Emotion Analysis further, developing the MVP of the AIM model, which we began to test with clients from Chile, Argentina and Spain, covering the airline industry, OTAS, Services and AR Video Games.
- In 2019 we tested and refined the Affective Interactions Model (AIM) in the financial industry.
- In 2020 we moved to Estonia, a beautiful country that shares our philosophy of life. We have restructured the company, we renewed our identity and we wrote our long-awaited first book: Why do services fail? Affective Interactions Model Framework (Link), which exposes the AIM framework. We both leave them free for free download.
- In 2021 we put our Framework to the test, applying it to product creation and service refinement, with a strong presence in the financial industry and internal/external customer experience.
- In 2022 we are conducting studies of human behavior in Mexico and Spain, we publish the 1st EU Index focused on Digital Banking in Chile, Colombia and Spain. We will launch the new version of Emotio.CX, as well as a new website. What challenges awaits us this year? Let's find out together!